Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Humble Plea.... - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
Chowdahead
Chowdahead Member Posts: 59
You have found a soft spot in the this old Marine. I want five tickets and don't be put out if I am the one that shows, I need to keep the crew working.
And to all you Wallies if you can't make send in check for a 1 hour service call......

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

I’m respectfully asking fellow techs from Massachusetts to please step up to the plate and register for this benefit seminar I’ll be doing for little Jesse Heikkila. I promise it’ll be worth your time and money and don’t forget you could walk away with an analyzer or a top of the line Digital Clamp-Type Ammeter Victor DM3218.

Click Here for Details

100% of the proceeds from this seminar will go to Jesse Heikkila and his family.

Jesse is a little 3 year old boy that was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He has a tumor in his little head the size of an egg. Jesse was sent home from the hospital after being there for several weeks and now he travels daily to Childrens Hospital for kemo and radiation treatments. His mother just gave birth to a new baby boy last week and things are kind of crazy there to say the least. Neither of the parents can go to work yet because of the new baby and Jesse's illness. This is really a hard time for his parents. His father Jeff is also an oil burner tech that works for him self and medical insurance is already tapped out. If anyone can help by attending this seminar it would be appreciated.

Thank you Dan for letting me post this here. :)

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Alan

tad far for us.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Options

What do figure 10 hrs? that's a hop skip and big jump away LOL :) Mark believe me I know if you could be there you would.

Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Mark Custis
    Options
    Once one has oil mixed with blood it never goes away

Alan:

May we send a check?
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Options

Mark, Here’s what you can do. If you send a check for $150.00 you’ll qualify for the raffle which could reap you an electronic analyzer or a very nice meter and book. Any amount below that is also welcome and greatly appreciated.

Checks can be made payable to; Suzanne Heikkila, That’s Jesse’s Mom and You can mail it to me:

Mr. Alan R. Mercurio
    2914 Route 32
    Saugerties, NY 12477

Thanks for being you!

Alan R. Mercurio

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Mark Custis
    Options
    Done deal

Thanks Alan it maybe our turn sooner than we hope.

Your friend,

Mark
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Options

Joe,

Please let me start by saying thank you for your service to our country, Bless you Sir!

The last thing I’ll be is put out if you show; in fact I’d be honored to be able to thank you for your service to our country in person.

Your check for $750.00 can be made payable to; Suzanne Heikkila, That’s Jesse’s Mom and You can mail it to me:

Mr. Alan R. Mercurio
    2914 Route 32 Saugerties
    NY 12477

Alan R. Mercurio

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Very generous,Joe!

Semper Fi!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,922
    Options
    God Bless you Joe - very generous

I'd be there if I could, Alan...keep up the fine work for the Boy.    Mad Dog

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Options

I’m humbling asking one more time for fellow technicians to join us for this great cause. This benefit seminar is next week so I’d need anyone interested in registering to do so today and get your checks in the mail and please remember checks should be made payable to; Suzanne Heikkila.

There’s no mail delivery this Saturday July 4th and I head to Massachusetts next week. You have my word this will be worth every penny you spend. And again please keep in mind this helps little Jesse who’s dad is a fellow technician like many of us.

As always thanks for your consideration.

Alan R. Mercurio

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
This discussion has been closed.