To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Burnham V8

tim smithtim smith Posts: 2,122Member ✭✭✭
· ·

Comments

• Mark A. UtzMark A. Utz Posts: 11Member
    Burnham V*

I have a Burnham V8 boiler we installed 8 1/2 years ago. The boiler is leaking on both sides of the center section. Burnham is supplying a new block and jacket. Any suggestions on how to handle the labor on this?

Thanks
    · ·
  • JackRJackR Posts: 125Member
    rep

Talk to your Local Rep, we had one last that had a nipple leak and we installed it around 2001, I was told they subcontracted out some nipple around that time due to upgrading machinery in the plant and some of the nipples were out of tolerance. The Burnham Rep was great to deal with and took care of us. No complaints here
    · ·
  • Mark A. UtzMark A. Utz Posts: 11Member

Did they pay for any labor? I know 8 1/2 years is no exactly brand new but I still have a hard time asking the customer to pay for something that should not happen this soon.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!