To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Favorite song from The Who

The Real Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dlN55SoF4Q&feature=related

Real Good Looking Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqzDRf2QyNg
· ·

Comments

• michaelmichael Posts: 302Member ✭✭
    Blue red and grey

from Who by Numbers. Says it all.
    · ·
  • hvacfreakhvacfreak Posts: 439Member
    The Ox...

...said that he didn't care for Sheehan's bass tones , I say it was perhaps...nevermind...turn this up and decide.

· ·
  • GWGW Posts: 1,612Member ✭✭✭
    I dig

Pete Townsend's Slit Skirts... I have no idea what the song is about! Something about skirts I suppose. Nice beat. I just fired up my I Tunes.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Gary Wilson

Wilson Services, Inc

Northampton, MA
    · ·
  • joeljoel Posts: 931Member
    tommy

Tommy as a whole and 5:15
    · ·
  • John BarbaJohn Barba Posts: 55Member
    The Who!

Leaving court after finalizing my divorce in '02, I got in the car and started it up. On the radio was "Won't Get Fooled Again."

I cranked it!

After that, I put in the Tommy CD and played "I'm Free."

It was a good day...

JMB
    · ·
  • Dave StromanDave Stroman Posts: 752Member

Here is one of my favorites.

Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman
    · ·
  • RickRick Posts: 21Member
    Or This One

Rain O're Me

Behind Blue Eyes

I second John Barba - Won't Get Fooled Again

The most powerful growl in music - Roger Daltrey
    · ·
  • mtfallsmikeymtfallsmikey Posts: 765Member ✭✭
    Or...these

Pictures of Lily

A Quick One While He's Away...my name is Ivor, I'm an engine driver!
    · ·
  • ScottScott Posts: 5,884Member
    hvacfreak

I liked My woman from Tokoyo but Baba O'Rielly lacked the punch of the original.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    · ·
  • hvacfreakhvacfreak Posts: 439Member
    I dig it...

But , it is live , around 4:40 may be what your expecting without the 3 pc band having to perform keyboard parts on stringed instruments. 5:52 is kinda neat when compared to the original " whole note " held for 4 measures. And no , it's not better than " The Who ".
    · ·
  • Mike T., Swampeast MOMike T., Swampeast MO Posts: 6,928Member
    Behind Blue Eyes

nm
    · ·
  • TimcoTimco Posts: 2,726Member ✭✭✭

I have always liked Pete's "all the best cowboys have chinese eyes" and others he did. Good works.

Tim
    Working on steam and hot-water systems isn't rocket science....it's actually much harder.
    · ·
  • J.C.A.J.C.A. Posts: 2,981Member
    My favorite....

905, from the Who Are You album. YES, I said album. I have this and many others STILL on vinyl...And am waiting for a drive band for my turntable.

For all you young guys, that's the HUGE plastic discs that pre dated the Cassette tape....another lost form.(For the record...my 1977 Fiat 131 Super Bravo had an 8-track player!) Chris
    · ·
    How about 45's!!!

Chris, I had most of the early stuff on 45's ( kids google that) Man, 45's could be thrown into Outer Space or at least over my house onto the next street. Hope they didn't do too much damage...
    · ·
  • J.C.A.J.C.A. Posts: 2,981Member
    Rick,

When the Fiat got totaled...I took 2 boxes of 25 tapes to our old firing range and had a BALL!!!

Exploding ferris metal tapes at 50, 100 and 150 yards, what a blast! Hollow points made the tape fly the farthest. Chris
    · ·
  • CouderayCouderay Posts: 314Member
    THE WHO

Mama's got a squeeze box and the best one teenage wasteland
    · ·
    It's Amazing

Metal cassettes cost like 5 bucks a piece back then! A blank CD is less than a buck, we were ripped off. 8-tracks always skipped at the best part of any song guaranteed! Don't miss any of that stuff.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!