To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hot water lines crackling

TimTim Posts: 36Member
It is in the hot water supply line, saeems to be in the location of a tee or a 90, the water temp leaving the boilet is at about 140 and returning at 125-130 degrees. No relief valve discharge.

• TimTim Posts: 36Member
    Hot water lines crackling

I seem to get a crackling sound coming from my hot water supply line, it seems to be coming from either a tee fitting or a elbow. i think it is some air bubbles trapped, any comments
  • Big EdBig Ed Posts: 744Member ✭✭
    Death Rattle ?

Is it when the hot water heater is building up ? Or are you talking about your boiler hot water supply line?? Does it sound like water boiling ?
    I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!