To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

boiler install pics - oil, hydronic basebd.

Circ pumps should be on the supply side after the exp tank,nice neat work thoe

• TRTR Posts: 40Member
    New boiler install pics

A friend just had a modular home built and here are pics from the boiler room (located in a "walled in" section of the garage. House is 2x6 construction. 2 floors. Approx 2500sf. Boiler is oil fired, direct vent. Comments/questions are welcome and I will be happy to get more/better pics if needed.

• fattyfatty Posts: 54Member
    what all this?

does that bx have a blue stripe?
  • MIke_JonasMIke_Jonas Posts: 209Member
    It might be my eyes.

It sure looks like the pumps are pumping away from the water feed line, which means they're pumping out of the return tapping, which would mean that you're pumping into the supply tapping, which makes me think it looks like the pumps are backward? Might just be the way I'm looking at the in/out of the pumps. Because if they are pumping into the return tapping, that would mean you're pumping toward the water feed line, which I guess would be OK if you turned the valve off. Am I seeing this right? Or explaining what I see right?
  • TRTR Posts: 40Member

I'll check on these questions and hopefully post some more pics late tonight.
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!