Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Natick MA

Options
Bruce Stevens
Bruce Stevens Member Posts: 133
Yes the area was hit by some decent thunderstorms yesterday, one roof top was blown off in Natick too.

Comments

• Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    Options
    Bad Weather?

I'm looking at pics on the weather channel of a crushed van in Natick, MA. A huge tree, blown down by a storm, is laying smack in the middle of the vehicle. Nasty out there??
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

We drove down from a week in Maine yesterday. We hit line after line of thunderstorms with heavy rain as we made our way across 495, 290 and 90. I was wondering if there would be damage, I guess so.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Hey Paul

We were driving down thru Maine also ( we need bumber stickers so we can see each other ). It was quite a few storms.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options

Dan's got them. Real expensive. Free!

I'd be more interested in the ones that stick to the inside of the windows. I looked through the online store, but didn't see any.

It would be nice to spot a Wallie on the road, but I can picture what would happen. 4 hours into my trip some idiot would try and pass me, beeping his horn. I'd probably give him the single finger salute. Of course, I'd see the sticker after he passed which would make me feel like an idiot, something I don't need more opportunities for.
This discussion has been closed.