Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Multi-temp controls

Norm Harvey
Norm Harvey Member Posts: 684
I did some more research and It looks like I need a Systempro 311 with a promix 101 to handle the additional radiant zone.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=395&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
"We see the world as WE are, not as IT is, because it is the "I" behind the EYE that does the seeing"

Comments

• Norm Harvey

I have a project that has two different temperature radiant zones, and a panel radiator homerun zone.

I was looking at the wirsbo 212 control, but it does not have a way to control a third temperature zone.

This is likely a cast iron boiler, though I am trying to sell a vitodens with the project.

The control scheme is something that I am struggling a bit with, so any help would be appreciated.

I'm sure I could be a little more informative with my critera,... long day. Lets see if some dinner helps.

Thanks in advance

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    "We see the world as WE are, not as IT is, because it is the "I" behind the EYE that does the seeing"
  • ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    temps

Three temps is a lot. Is there any way to get it down to two temps? Pex with extruded plates will perform at similar temperatures to pex in a slab, or other dry radiant floor systems will sometimes perform similar to panel radiators.

In my book, fewer valves, pumps and controls means fewer things to break.

A two-temp Vitodens 200 would be excellent.
  • Norm Harvey

The panel radiator zone is here to stay, and the two temp radiant comes from wood flooring in most of the space, and tile in the master and guest bathroom. Will the tile bathroom space at 35Btu/hr per sq foot perform well if I supply it with the wood temp water?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.