Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

how comfortable is hydronics?

Options
mitch_7
mitch_7 Member Posts: 4

Comments

• Kevin O. Pulver
    Kevin O. Pulver Member Posts: 380
    Options
    great picture Mitch!

Thanks for posting. Does anyone have the photos of the baby chicks lining like little soldiers on the concrete floor where the tubing runs? I think I read about that in one of Dan's books. Kevin
  • George_10
    George_10 Member Posts: 580
    Options
    Boy what a great visual aid

That picture has got to be a winner in closing a sale. It is all about comfort.

The doors into a customer's mind that this picture would open should allow even the worst closer to do a better job.
  • Brian (Tankless)
    Brian (Tankless) Member Posts: 340
    Options
    Talk about \"warming one's buns\"

& other delicate "parts" :O) I saved that one from a while ago, and e-mailed it to everybody.

If that doesn't help close a sale, I don't know what will.

I built a dog house for Butch, my giant yellow Lab. I flipped it upside-down and fitted an old water bed heater (complete with t-stat sensing air temp) under the floor. Held it in place with a slab of thick, foil-backed (foil against the heater for heat transfer) insulation, screwed up 1/2" plywood to keep the whole thing in place. Now I can't get the big slob outta there? As ex TX. Gov' Anne Richards would say "That dog won't hunt", he's too damn cosy where he is.

Radiant is definitely comfortable. I'm sleeping with my dog tonight....not.

Brian in chilly Swampland.
  • Kevin O. Pulver
    Kevin O. Pulver Member Posts: 380
    Options
    If you don't mind Mitch,

If going to display that prominently at my homeshow booth.
    Could you tell me where it was taken and any particulars please? Thanks a lot, Kevin
  • mitch_7
    mitch_7 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Details

Honestly don't know..was sent to me by a friend who knows I do HVAC, and love a good picture.. I ddin't take it, but I will try to back track it.

Thought I would share it.

Mitch
This discussion has been closed.