To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

king national air system

heatguyheatguy Posts: 98Member
trying to locate manufactorer of king national air system from minnasota need tech info anybody
·

Comments

• What type

of system is this? Steam, hot-water, scorched-air?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    ·
  • Dave-St LouisDave-St Louis Posts: 22Member
    King Company

King Company of Owatonna, MN is out of business. They made make-up air heaters, air rotation systems, etc. I have an old catalog with ratings/dimensions and could copy data for you if this is the firm you are looking for.
    ·
  • OliviaOlivia Posts: 2Member
    National Air Systems - King of Owatonna

Dave -

I have a make up air unit from King of Owatonna / National Air Systems that I need to do some work on.

Could you send me any information you have on:

Model #:  DFOC-118A  HRS

Serial #86-DF-2718

Thank You!
    ·
  • OliviaOlivia Posts: 2Member
    National Air Systems - King of Owatonna

Dave -

I have a make up air unit from King of Owatonna / National Air Systems that I need to do some work on.

Could you send me any information you have on:

Model #:  DFOC-118A  HRS

Serial #86-DF-2718

Thank You!
    ·
  • emmzemmz Posts: 1Member
    King - National Air System

Im looking for a place to get parts for a King - National Air MAU.  Im specifically looking for the pilot assembly.  Can anyone help?

M# DFOCZ18AVTS

S# 89DF5356
    ·
  • HRRHRR Posts: 1Member
    Need CFM

Dave,

See that you have book on King of Owatonna, need CFM rating on blower of Roof top unit Model LOCTDM, Ser# 86-TD-2869.

Thank you
    ·
  • JungelsJungels Posts: 1Member
    King Air Weights

I need to know how much an existing King Air unit weighs for demo purposes.

Model# DFOC218BHBR

Serial# 94N25586A

Thank you
    ·
  • gtukingtukin Posts: 2Member
    STL

HVAC
    ·
  • gtukingtukin Posts: 2Member
    King Co

Dave, do you have any info about King unit TDM-GMN 175 CRG? I'm looking for a fan curve (or other info) for the fan (20,000 CFM @ 2.5"w.c., 1105 RPM). I need to speed this fan up and looking for the limit.

Thank you.
    ·
  • ecahillecahill Posts: 1Member
    Model # DFT125AGA212CIG

I need basic Information on King Model # DFT125AGA212CIG. Orientation, type of unit, CFM, etc. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.
    ·